Wasatch Peaks is proud to serve the members who live, work, worship, attend school or volunteer in Weber, Davis or Morgan Counties. We are committed to our members and the communities we serve. While we realize that there are thousands of worthwhile charities, events and programs that merit the financial support of Wasatch Peaks Credit Union, sponsorship and donation funding will be primarily awarded to the following areas:
- Community Service – Especially programs that assist youth, the underprivileged, and those with special needs.
- Education – Specifically for children and young adults.
- Financial Literacy
- Health and Human Services
When considering sponsorship proposals, we will give preference to requests that benefit registered, non-profit organizations that are located within our market areas, reflect our core values, and benefit the community at large.
We will not consider sponsoring or donating to the following:
- Travel and related expenses
- Start-up funding for new organizations or small businesses
- Religious organizations
- Organizations or programs outside the communities in which Wasatch Peaks operates
- Pageant participation – such as beauty, rodeo, etc.
- Political campaigns or political parties
How to Apply
All requests must be on an official Wasatch Peaks Donation Request. Applications must be made 30 days in advance of funding deadlines. Completed applications can be submitted:
Wasatch Peaks Credit Union
Attn: Community Involvement Committee
4723 Harrison Blvd.
Ogden, UT 84403-4448
If your request meets the guidelines, it will be considered for funding by the Community Involvement Committee. The committee meets on the third Friday of each month. Careful consideration will be made based upon available budgeted funds and applications are approved at the discretion of the committee. Upon approval of your request, you will be notified by telephone or email to the contact information provided on the application. Funding should be complete within one week of the committee's decision. Checks must be payable to organizations, not individuals. The decision of the committee is final.
If you have any questions about sponsorships and donations, please call 801.627.8700 or 800.331.7549.