Green. Fast. Simple. Secure. Free!
If you're looking to make things easier, Wasatch Peak's eStatements can help! eStatements are available to members using Online Banking, and they contain the same information as your paper statement with these great benefits:
- eStatements are available sooner than a mailed paper statement.
- No paper clutter and no need to shred your sensitive financial information!
- Your eStatement is totally private and secure—accessed only through Wasatch Peak's Online Banking.
- Your statement can't be lost or tampered with in the mail—reducing your exposure to identity theft.
We offer the option of viewing your Checking, Savings, Loans, and VISA statements online. Once you complete the eStatement Authorization Form, a paper statement will no longer be mailed to you. 12 months of past statements will be stored securely online and can be viewed on the screen, printed, or saved to your computer's hard drive.
Try it! It's easy to sign up today!
eStatements include all the features of your regular statement without the paper clutter. So with eStatements you won't miss a thing. What are you waiting for? Sign-up for the fastest easiest way to receive your credit union statements today! There are three ways you can sign up for eStatements: online, inside Online Banking, or visit a Wasatch Peaks branch.
Simply follow the steps below.
Inside Home Banking
Go to the Wasatch Peaks Home Page and click here for instructions on how to enroll in eStatements.
Visit a Branch
- Stop by any branch.
- Sign the form and agreement.
- A Member Service Representative will help you get enrolled in eStatements!
An email notification reminder will automatically notify you each month when your eStatements are ready to view. Be sure to include your email address by clicking on "Preferences" and then scrolling down to "User." If you have any questions regarding eStatements, please call Member Services at 801-627-8700 or 800-331-7549.
And just like Online Banking, eStatements are free. All you need is a computer with internet access, an email address, and FREE Adobe Acrobat Reader.