Are you ready to buy your first car? We can help!
Introducing Wasatch Peaks Credit Union's new First Time Auto Buyer Program. If you have any questions, call or visit one of our Loan Officers to get pre-approved before you start shopping.
To qualify you must be:
- Between the ages of 18-25
- Employed with the same employer for at least 6 months
- Meet current debt-to-income ratios
- Not have financed an auto in your name before
- No derogatory credit
Terms of the Loan:
- Loan value of $10,000 or less
- Term of loan will depend on year of auto
- Loan-to-value not to exceed 85%
- No co-maker required
Tips For First-Time Car Buyers
- Slow Down! Don't think you have to spend a fortune to get a good car.
- Never buy your car on your first visit. All dealerships want to sell to you the first time you visit them.
- If your first car is going to also be your first major credit experience, don't blow it!
- Never buy a used car without having it checked out by a mechanic.
- Never buy a vehicle without checking out the cost of collision and liability insurance before you buy it.
- Research your options.
- Talk to us before you shop.
Apply for Your Auto Loan Now!