Tap. Snap. Deposit.
At home or on-the-go, now you can tap, snap, and deposit your checks at Wasatch Peaks Credit Union with the new Mobile Deposit. Just use your smart phone, iPad® or Android tablet with a camera.
If you're interested in the convenience of Mobile Deposit, please contact Wasatch Peaks to have Mobile Deposit enabled on your account (please see Terms and Conditions below).
It's simple, easy, and so convenient:
- Endorse your check by signing your name or writing "For Deposit Only"
- Place your check on a flat surface.
- Login to the Peaks Mobile Banking™ App
- Select "Transactions"
- Tap "Make Deposit"
- Select "To" Account
- Enter Check Number
- Enter Check Amount
- Tap "Capture Image"
- Capture front of check
- Capture back of check
- Tap "Submit Deposit"
Terms and Conditions
- Account must be more than 120 days old
- Account must be in good standing
- Deposit up to 10 items per day
- Deposit up to $5,000.00
- Funds deposited via mobile deposit may not be immediately available
- Abuse will result in termination of services
- Member is responsible for retention/destruction of original item. (Wasatch Peaks recommends that members retain check for 30 days)
- Deposits submitted after 4:00 PM MT may be processed the following business day
- Mobile Deposit Agreement