With a Wasatch Peaks Visa® Debit Card, you’ll have fast and secure access to your checking!
Your Wasatch Peaks Credit Union Visa® Debit Card is an easy way to make purchases—and manage your money on the go. Benefits:
- Real-time alerts sent to your email or mobile device when your card is used. Sign up here
- Funds are withdrawn directly from your checking account. It's just like an electronic check!
- Purchases can be made anywhere in the world where Visa® is accepted.
- Manage your accounts and get cash at 30,000+ surcharge-free ATMs.
- Travel Accident Insurance.
To report a lost or stolen card, please call 801-627-8700 (after hours) 888-241-2510. To call collect from outside the U.S., call 909-941-1398.
A Visa Debit Card is automatically provided when you open a Peaks Perks™ free checking account, adding benefits and flexibility beyond that of our standard ATM card.
ATM and Shared Branch Networks
Your Visa Debit Card gives you access to our Co-Op Shared Branching—over 5,600 branches and nearly 30,000 no-surcharge ATMs nationwide. Use them anywhere you see the Visa®, Plus, or CO-OP logos.