Terms and Conditions
- Wasatch Peaks reserves the right to reject any offer
- Wasatch Peaks reserves the right to pull any vehicle from the website or bidding sheet at any time during the selling process
- Only the bidder with the highest accepted bid will be notified
- Bids will be accepted through our website at wasatchpeaks.com
- Bids are accepted on a highest offer first come, first serve basis
- Repossessions may not be test driven until Wasatch Peaks has accepted your bid
- Repossessions may be inspected at our Roy office
- Repossessions are sold "AS IS". Without warranty, either expressed or implied, as to mechanical or physical condition
- Bids will be accepted in $100 dollar increments
- NOTICE: All sales are final
Once a bid is accepted by Wasatch Peaks, you will need you to present cash or certified funds to the credit union within 36 hours from time of acceptance. If funds are not received within the time frame specified, the repossession will go back up for sale. For information about financing, please contact our loan department at 801-627-8700. If you have questions on any vehicle listed, please send us an email at .
2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Utility 4D Limited 4WD 3.6L V6
High NADA Book: $24,175
Low NADA Book: $21,600
Asking Price: $24,000
Options: Towing/Camping PKG, Navigation System, Luggage Rack, Advanced Technology PKG.
2002 Subaru Impreza Wagon 5D WRX AWD 2.0L H4 Turbo
High Value: $ 3,950
Low Value: $2,500
Asking Price: $3,300
Comments: No power Steering, Check engine light is on, Needs new tire.
2000 Ford F-350 Crew Cab XLT 4WD SRW 7.3L V8 T-Diesel
High Value: $8,175
Low Value: $6,475
Asking Price: $7,400
Comments: Few dings exterior, Radio doesn’t work.
1977 Chevrolet Camaro 2 Door Sport Coupe
High Value: $8,800
Low Value: $3,250
Asking Price: $1,000
Comments: Project car.